How to skyrocket email marketing with sendinblue and wpforms
One of the best ways to reach out to your audience on the internet remains through the old-fashioned email marketing. This type of marketing has been in existence for as long as we know and is still soaring high in the digital marketing world. If you want a more direct and highly effective mode of reaching out and connecting with leads, nurturing and converting them into your loyal customers, then email marketing is the way forward.
We will be discussing two amazing tools that you can use for email marketing on your websites to your potential and existing customers. These tools have highly effective conversion rates by turning your first-time customers into repeat users and loyal to your brand eventually. Below is a detailed explanation of how to use the WPForms with the Sendinblue Addon for smooth email marketing purposes.
Sendinblue and WPForms
Sendinblue is a great platform with smart and intuitive designs to help small and medium scale businesses to grow their email marketing list. It also allows you to automate and send out digital marketing campaigns even if you are on a low budget. It is safe to say that Sendinblue is a less expensive tool with more functionalities than MailChimp and GetResponse. The free trial and free version give you up to 300 emails each day with unlimited contacts.
WPForms on the other hand is a great drag and drop form builder for WordPress. It is seamless and easy to use most especially for creating clean and sleek forms for list building on your website/landing pages. By combining the WPForms and Sendinblue addon, you get to capture and store the data of all your prospects and customers who interact with your forms.
It enables you to easily add users to your subscriber’s list, track their activities, delete and unsubscribe them as well. Using the smart conditional logic also lets you segment your email lists, create, design and personalize contents for lead conversion. Sendinblue can be used with other forms such as quote requests, contact form, newsletters and many more.
With these tools, you get to build
- A high converting email list of your target customers
- Optimized emails with high clickthrough-rates and open rates (CTR)
- Automation processes for nurturing and converting prospects to your customers.
Sendinblue & WPForms Features
Some of the features Sendinblue comes with include the following;
- Email marketing
- SMS marketing
- Create transactional emails
- Manage CRM
- Create Marketing automation
- Create Audience segmentation
- Create Landing Pages
- Create Signup forms
- Launch Facebook ads
- Generate reports and analytics
- A/B testing
- Email templates
- Real-time statistics
- Plugins and API integrations
- Great customer support
WPForms Features & Addons
As the best contact form for WordPress, it has some of the most amazing features for a perfect integration with Sendinblue that makes it user-friendly and powerful. These features include the following:
- Smart form templates
- Easy Drag & drop form builder
- Highly responsive and mobile-friendliness
- Forms with smart conditional logic
- Lead entry management
- Instant notifications
- Multi-page Forms
- Fast File uploads
- Clean User registration forms
- Spam protection
- Addon integration
Connecting SendinBblue with WPForms
To get the Sendinblue addon installed on your website or landing page forms, you have to make sure WPForms is on your WordPress site and activated. If not, do well to install WPForms first with the proper license to enable quick installation and activation of the Sendinblue addon.
- Go to WPForms and click add-ons to see all available options with the license you have.
2. On the addons page, navigate to the search tab at the top-right corner and type Sendinblue, then click “install addon”.
3. After installing Sendinblue, you will see an active status below the addon.
4. Still, on the WPForms page, go to settings and then integrations.
5. Expand the Seninblue settings by clicking on the addon then select “Add new account”.
6. Fill in your Sendinblue API key and a nickname for your account.
7. If you don’t have a Sendinblue account, go to the Sendinblue website and create one or log in to get your API key. Navigate to the main menu at the top-right corner once you log in and click on SMTP & API. Copy and paste the API key into the account integration box and click “Connect to Sendinblue”.
8. You will see “connected” once WPForms is integrated with a green text.
How to add new Sendinblue Connection
After connecting your Sendinblue account to WPForms, you can add it to your forms by creating or using existing forms. Go to the form builder and click on the “marketing” option by the bottom left.
- Click Sendinblue and then “Add new connection”.
- Enter the connection nickname for reference purposes and click OK.
- For those with different Sendinblue accounts, you can select the account you wish to use from the dropdown, then select an action you want the form to perform.
- Fill in the necessary additional actions you would like your form to perform and save.
Once you finish the setup, you are ready to start using Sendinblue with your WPForms for email marketing on your websites and landing pages. The fields with an asterisk in the image above are required. The Email means you get to select the WPForms field to capture the subscriber’s email addresses. The New Email field is mostly for updating existing subscribers email addresses in Sendinblue. You can leave it blank. While List represents your Sendinblue list where you want your subscribers to be added. Custom fields can be created as well from your Sendinblue account and selected from the “Custom Field Name” option.